Three Chord Amplify Rye
Rye Whiskey tends to be drier and spicier than Bourbon. Three Chord Rye is no exception. We have aged Ryes from Kentucky and Indiana to create a refined blend. Our 3 year old Ryes contribute wood and a spices while our younger Rye gives us a nice, grassy character. They compliment each other perfectly!
In music, to increase volume…magnify sound.
In storytelling, to expand on details…heighten awareness.
In whiskey, to enhance flavor…enrich the experience.
Mash Bill: 95% Rye and 5% malted barley.
Appearance: Clear and rich, chestnut color.
Aroma: Hints black cherry and rye.
Taste: Our signature rye is chewy and complex. Bold citrus peel, black pepper and mild clove with hints black cherry.
Finish: Three Chord finishes with a silky mouth feel and a mild pleasing hug.
**PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING**
- The estimated shipping time for alcohol orders is 3-15 business days depending on how close you are to the San Diego, CA area. Orders will be fulfilled and shipped within 2-5 business days after the order is placed, unless one of the conditions below applies.
- Unfortunately, we cannot deliver to any PO Box addresses or the states of Alaska, Arkansas, Georgia, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, South Carolina, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming. You will not be able to complete your purchase if you are in one of those states. If you complete an alcohol purchase with a PO Box address, you will be contacted to give us a different address to ship to.
- Someone 21 years of age or older MUST be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps and delivery will be attempted 3 times total. We strongly recommend ordering to your place of work if you are typically not home throughout the day.
- WE CAN NOT Ship to a FedEx or Walgreens as they will not accpet packages from other local carriers.
- We DO NOT offer refunds if your alcohol order is returned to us. We feel that 3 attempted deliveries is ample opportunity to take delivery. We are charged an additional $20 for all returned packages that are not delivered after 3 attempts and another $20 if we want to attempt delivery again, so we can not offer refunds on account of this unless you are willing to pay the extra $40 worth of charges. We will of course offer refunds or replacements for any products that are damaged or below satisfaction.