Three Chord 12 Bar Reserve
At the heart and soul of some of the greatest music ever composed is the twelve-bar blues progression. Its unique structure, tone, and character is created through each artist’s interpretation. Our Three Chord Twelve Bar Reserve was created with those elements in mind. We do not use water in the blending of Twelve Bar Reserve. In and out of the cask, Twelve Bar Reserve is the same 107 proof.
Our 12-year-old bourbon is bottled 600 bottles at a time to make sure every drop is “perfectly tuned”!
Mash Bill: 84% corn, 8% rye and 8% malted barley. We are considered a medium-high rye bourbon.
Appearance: Clear and rich. Burnt or brown sherry color.
Aroma: Hints of caramel and vanilla.
Taste: Our signature bourbon is chewy and complex. It has an abundance of vanilla, clove, charred oak and a sweet honey character that hangs in the background.
Finish: Long and lingering with a charred oak character. Add a few drops of room temperature water and experience a strong peppercorn character.
**PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING**
- The estimated shipping time for alcohol orders is 3-15 business days depending on how close you are to the San Diego, CA area. Orders will be fulfilled and shipped within 2-5 business days after the order is placed, unless one of the conditions below applies.
- Unfortunately, we cannot deliver to any PO Box addresses or the states of Alaska, Arkansas, Georgia, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, South Carolina, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming. You will not be able to complete your purchase if you are in one of those states. If you complete an alcohol purchase with a PO Box address, you will be contacted to give us a different address to ship to.
- Someone 21 years of age or older MUST be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps and delivery will be attempted 3 times total. We strongly recommend ordering to your place of work if you are typically not home throughout the day.
- WE CAN NOT Ship to a FedEx or Walgreens as they will not accpet packages from other local carriers.
- We DO NOT offer refunds if your alcohol order is returned to us. We feel that 3 attempted deliveries is ample opportunity to take delivery. We are charged an additional $20 for all returned packages that are not delivered after 3 attempts and another $20 if we want to attempt delivery again, so we can not offer refunds on account of this unless you are willing to pay the extra $40 worth of charges. We will of course offer refunds or replacements for any products that are damaged or below satisfaction.